If you didn’t love lamb before, you will now!
John Oliver V Bill English
Hilarious 5 minutes of late night television
Sacked for this?!? #FiredNotFired
What a priceless reaction.
Loving the quick actions of mum
Not too sure about the brush aside by dad.
These reactions are priceless
While the fake book covers may offend, they will certainly make you smile.
When a short film really is a short film
Where every second counts, and a hostage situation can make you laugh.
Isn’t it beautiful when both sides get along
An absolute classic that’s sure to put a smile on your dial.
When Channel 7 cuts to breaking news about a mop
Paint a nail to start the conversation, and stop child abuse. Go to polishedman.com
A healthy diet helps make humankind the best it can be
It only took 30 years and $30 Billion dollars to finally prove it.
More entertainment in a worrying election lead-up
Trump gets trumped.
Geico continually leading the way
How to best beat the skip button.
How online ads can get in the way of the message
Vimeo sticks it to YouTube.
Some good news out of Chechnya
The online scam you gotta love.
Guess who’s been to Aldi
What more and more Aussie homes are looking like.
The Maxibon Strap-on
Keeps me laughing all the way through.
Go Richie. Happy ‘Straya Day.
They don’t care
When the actual song gives an ad a slightly different meaning.
Wii Fit Trainer like you’ve never seen
Cant wait for this!
Don’t the banks take enough?
Please don’t take my drink too.
Love em, or not…
Google sure makes life easier.
Aptly named “Off the Grid”
The Oscars trailer that sure is off the grid.
Everybody needs good neighbours
Just like these.
Somethings just need a simple explanation
The most expensive global ad Adidas has ever made
No wonder, when you look at those featured, including David Beckham, NBA basketball player Derick Rose, Belgian mountain biker Kenny Belaey, Katy Perry, rapper BoB, French hip hop producer DJ Medhi and LA rock band The Like.
Some interesting stats about us Australians
– Three Australians die each year testing if a nine-volt battery works on their tongues.
– One hundred and forty-two of us were in injured in 1999 by not removing all the pins from new shirts.
– Each year fifty-eight Australians are injured by using sharp knives instead of screwdrivers.
– Thirty-one have died since 1996 by watering their Christmas tree while the fairy lights were plugged in.
– Eight Australians suffered serious burns in 2000 trying on a new jumper with a lit cigarette in their mouths.
– Five hundred and forty-three were admitted to emergency in the past two years after opening bottles of beer with their teeth.
– In 2000 eight Australians cracked their skull while throwing up into the toilet.
Thanks to Rachel Berger and The Weekly Review
Networks at war!
Channel 9 gives it to Seven.